Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lace, Backless, High Low Dress: A Vintage Outdoor Wedding

Do you want a chic lace, backless and high low dress for your wedding? Yes, can you image how it looks when all these fashion trends come together? Here I want to share a real story with you, after saw this you can decide whether choose such a dress or not.

Josephine and Michael met among the picturesque mountains of Kelowna, so it was only fitting that they would choose to say "I do" in the area.


high low wedding dress
High Low Wedding Dress

backless wedding dress
Backless Wedding Dress

Even though everything didn't go perfectly according to plan - "Everyone started eating our cake before I even got to see it, and my iPod wouldn't play our first dance song," Josephine laughs - it was truly the perfect day. "There were so many amazing moments, and I loved seeing our parents so happy," she recalls. "I'll never forget the big smile on my dad's face."


real wedding photo
Real Wedding Photo: Before Wedding

V-Neck Luxury Lace Mermaid Wedding Dress

dance after weddingDance After Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment